I started this blog two months ago, and I’ve really only just begun. I’ve got a ton of topics jotted down for 2012, and I’m excited to share those with you in the coming months. In the meantime, here are the Top 5 blog posts for 2011, based on views and retweets.
1. Customer Experience Lifecycle
2. Trust and the Customer Experience
3. CX Journey Maps: Plotting the Customer’s Journey
4. Customer Feedback Map: Charting Sources of Customer Data
5. Employee Experience Lifecycle
2011 has been a great year, but I’m excited to see what 2012 holds. Happy New Year!