|Image courtesy of Pixabay|
Is the employee experience – customer experience connection real?
It was a great conversation, and we covered a pretty broad range of topics, including:
- what is employee experience
- why the employee experience is so important
- the role of culture in the customer engagement strategy
- examples of companies who exemplify this connection
- why companies still don’t get it
- how we can shift that thinking
- how do we make the argument that employees come first
- tools to impact the employee experience
- how to use employee feedback
- and more…
To listen to the podcast, go here.
For more information on the importance of the employee experience, here are a few posts I’ve written on this topic:
It’s Time to Focus on Employee Experience
Employee Passion Drives Results
Building a Customer-Centric Culture
Exit Interviews? Why Not Do Stay Interviews?
Define Your Employee-Centric Culture
Putting Employee More First
This Trumps Customer Experience
CEM Toolbox: Employee Experience
Does “Employees More First” Disparage Customers?
To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace. -Doug Conant