|Image courtesy of Pixabay|
How does ensuring your employees have a great experience translate into better service for your customers?
Last week, I had the pleasure of co-presenting on a webinar with Kyle Antcliff of Intradiem. We talked about…
- The link between employee experience and customer experience
- The importance of treating agents like relationship managers (not assembly line workers)
- The difference between employer brand and customer brand
- Three critical stages of the employee journey
- How to identify “moments of truth” in employee engagement
- How real-time insights into your customer service operations can strengthen the employee journey
During my presentation, I spent a little time defining some key terms and then dove into the business benefits of a great employee experience. The conversation then shifted to how to design a better employee experience, starting with mapping employee journeys in order to understand what employees go through as they try to complete some task or do their jobs.
To view the webinar, visit Intradiem’s webinar page.
You don’t build a business – you build people. And then people build the business. -Zig Ziglar
Customer experiences is one of the main things for containing a business successfully. SO its very much important to everyone to make a good customer experiences. This post really teaches us that. Thanks