|Image courtesy of Crack the Customer Code|
Have some questions about journey mapping? You’re not the only one!
During this podcast, I answered their questions about customer experience and, more specifically, about journey mapping. I shared some tips and ideas that I hope you find useful.
You’ll find our chat in Episode #68 of Crack the Customer Code. Jeannie and Adam asked me questions like:
- Customer experience transformation happens in baby steps. Can you elaborate on that?
- How can you take advantage of quick wins?
- How do you describe and define customer journey mapping?
- What are some of the key principles of journey mapping?
- What is the balance between how detailed journey maps should go and making sure you get at the core of the experience?
- What is the one thing any organization can do to get started, without undergoing a massive journey mapping effort? What are some of the basics they can start with?
Be sure to listen for Adam’s very profound statements about journeys and journey mapping. I think you’ll enjoy this conversation!
For more information about journey mapping and the items we discussed in this podcast, here are some related blog posts:
If you’ve not had time to listen to other Crack the Customer Code podcasts, make the time to do it. They are fast-moving, information-packed conversations.
Thanks, Jeannie and Adam!
A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. -John Steinbeck