|Image courtesy of Pixabay|
I love talking about the customer experience; I could sit for days, answering questions and discussing the finer points of this topic.
So, as you can imagine, I was honored when Paolo Fabrizio asked me to be a guest on his Social Antipasti podcast series to answer some of his questions about customer experience. As the conversation often goes in a podcast, it was fast moving and filled with lots of great conversation.
During our chat, Paolo explored some high-level concepts of customer experience for his audience. The following is an outline of the questions Paolo asked me; we covered a lot of territory in 20 minutes.
- Who is Annette Franz? Tell me about yourself and what you do.
- Imagine you’re talking to somebody who doesn’t know anything about customer experience. How would you define it in the simplest way?
- Do you think that customer experience is important for any kind of business or industry? If so, why?
- In your LinkedIn bio, you say that “the customer experience is an ever-evolving journey.” Can you please explain this concept from a brand’s perspective? (This response causes me to contemplate changing the name of this blog!)
- What should brands do in order to deliver a great customer experience?
- In your article Treat Employees Better than Customers, you put employees first, then customers. Why do you consider building a great employee experience a priority?
- What are your big projects for 2016? (I throw something out into the universe. Will it become a reality this year?)
There is no one giant step that does it. It’s a lot of little steps. -Peter A. Cohen