|Image courtesy of Pixabay|
“Data is just data until you do something with it,” right?
That statement has plagued companies for a long time and for a variety of reasons – not the least of which is that they just don’t know what to do with the data: how to analyze it, how to use the outputs, what the outputs mean, etc.
In this webinar, I share the five steps you must take in order to drive action with the vast quantities of data available today – for the developers and the analysts who build dashboards and reports that customer experience professionals use to understand the customer and her experience in order to design and deliver a better experience.
While I go through the first four steps with some level of detail, I spend a lot of time on Step 5 (Socialize), outlining for listeners exactly how customer experience professionals need to see the data visualized and how we consume the data in order to use it to design a better customer experience.
Some of the critical things for us are:
- getting the right data to the right people at the right time
- a 360-degree view of the customer
- company performance against customer needs and expectations along the customer journey
- predictive and prescriptive outputs that tell us exactly what to do to achieve desired outcomes
- linkages to other data, financials, and more
- ROI, and
- what-if analyses that tell us the impact on the outcome of making some change
There are many more requirements that I outline for actionable reports and dashboards that can help CX professionals drive real change. Have a listen. And let me know what you think!
Design cannot rescue failed content. -Edward Tufte