Are you losing employees and customers? Are you in need of a culture transformation? Not sure how to design an effective listening program? Ready to map your employee or customer journeys and uncover employee or customer pain points and key moments of truth? Have you got all of the building blocks in place for a successful CX transformation strategy? How can I help you achieve your/your company’s desired outcomes?
- CX Roadmap and Strategy Development, outlining the approach to your transformation journey. This work includes a five-stage approach (listen to this podcast for more details) that takes approximately three to five years to implement from scratch:
- Foundational and baseline assessment
- Governance structure design and training
- Employee and customer (and other constituents) understanding
- Future state design
- Implementation and alignment
- Monitor and reassessment
- Customer Understanding Services, because you cannot transform something you don’t understand; once we understand the current state, we can then redesign to a future state:
- VoC program assessment: Identify where your program stands today, what’s on track, and where there are gaps. Used to create your VoC program roadmap.
- VoC program design: Ranges from survey design through closing the loop and action planning
- Customer understanding: persona development, journey mapping, touchpoint mapping, feedback mapping
- Similar services provided to facilitate understanding for employees and other constituents.
ASSESSMENT AND AUDIT
- Culture Assessment Services, to gauge the organization’s readiness for a CX transformation and to build out a transformation roadmap:
- Current state assessment (internal): Used to get a read on where the organization stands today on various foundational CX attributes and understand where the organization is currently lacking (or not) in terms of the elements required for a successful customer experience/culture transformation.
- Stakeholder interviews: 1:1 interviews with key stakeholders (eStaff, LOB leaders, international leaders, etc.) will provide important insights to the organization and its readiness to evolve.
- Employee CX assessment: Used to assess what employees know and don’t know about customers, the customer experience, and how they impact it or contribute to it.
- CX Audit, to assess the work you’re doing and the progress you’ve made on your transformation journey, providing you with a third-party evaluation and recommendations for moving forward or reinvigorating your efforts; we’ll evaluate several areas, including:
- Your roadmap and strategy (and the various components thereof)
- Where you are relative to when you started
- Steps you’ve taken and progress you’ve made toward achieving your desired outcomes
- Success metrics and how you’re tracking them along the way