Let’s work together to put the “customer” in customer experience – and at the heart of your business!
- CX Roadmap and Strategy Development, outlining the approach to your transformation journey. This work includes a five-stage approach (listen to this podcast for more details) that covers:
- Foundational and baseline assessment
- Executive commitment and alignment
- Culture, core values, customer-centricity
- Governance structure design and training
- Employee and customer understanding
- Future state design
- Implementation and alignment
- Monitoring and reassessment
- Employee and Customer Understanding Services, because you cannot transform something you don’t understand; once we understand the current state, we can then redesign to a future state:
- VoC program assessment: Identify where your program stands today, what’s on track, and where there are gaps. Used to create your VoC program roadmap.
- VoC program design: Ranges from survey design through closing the loop and action planning
- Customer understanding: persona development, journey mapping, touchpoint mapping, feedback mapping
- Similar services provided to facilitate understanding for employees and other constituents.
ASSESSMENT AND AUDIT
- Culture Assessment Services, to gauge the organization’s readiness for a CX transformation and to build out a transformation roadmap:
- Current state assessment (internal): Used to get a read on where the organization stands today on various foundational CX attributes and understand where the organization is currently lacking (or not) in terms of the elements required for a successful customer experience/culture transformation.
- Stakeholder interviews: 1:1 interviews with key stakeholders (eStaff, LOB leaders, international leaders, etc.) will provide important insights to the organization and its readiness to evolve.
- Employee CX assessment: Used to assess what employees know and don’t know about customers, the customer experience, and how they impact it or contribute to it.
- CX Audit, to assess the work you’re doing and the progress you’ve made on your transformation journey, providing you with a third-party evaluation and recommendations for moving forward or reinvigorating your efforts; we’ll evaluate several areas, including:
- Your roadmap and strategy (and the various components thereof)
- Where you are relative to when you started
- Steps you’ve taken and progress you’ve made toward achieving your desired outcomes
- Success metrics and how you’re tracking them along the way