Having spoken on four continents, Annette is a global speaker who will partner with you to create an engaging presentation for your audience (at
Presentations cover her latest thinking on – and experience with – these topics and always provide attendees with immediately actionable takeaways.
- Opening Keynote
AMA Marketing Tech Summit
UCI Paul Merage School of Business
September 21, 2019
- Client Webinar
(link coming soon)
October 9, 2019, at 11am PT/2pm ET
- Keynote Speaker
Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2019
Keynote SpeakerNashville, TNJanuary 30-31, 2020
Client Leadership Event
March 23-24, 2020
- More coming shortly!
Recent speaking topics include:
- Putting the “Customer” into Customer Experience
- Six Steps from Journey Maps to Outcomes
- Creating Your CX Strategy, One Block at a Time
- Improve the Customer Experience… From the Inside Out
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Experience
- Taking Your Customer Feedback from Insight to Advantage
- Reverse Engineering Your CX Transformation Fail… What, Why, and How?
- Marketing in the Era of Customer Experience
- Activate Lasting Change in Your Organization
- Protect Your Brand for a Consistent Experience
- When Brands Don’t Care About Customers
- Justifying the Business Value of Investing in Customer Experience
- And more!